Manuscript Group 462
RECORDS OF THE ENGINEERS' SOCIETY OF PENNSYLVANIA
3 cubic feet
The Engineering Club of Central Pennsylvania was organized in March 1904, and
incorporated in February 1906. The Club changed its name to the Engineers' Society
of Pennsylvania in 1909. In 1927, the Society was disbanded, but was reorganized
again in February 1931. The purpose of the Engineers' Society was the advancement
of engineering and its branches, the professional improvement of its members,
and the encouragement of social interaction among men of practical science.
The records include journals, meeting minutes, and other records of the Engineering
Club and Engineers' Society of Pennsylvania.